Hof ten Yser - Nieuwpoort
Luxury apartments on the quay of Newport near the Albert I Monument
From € 330,000
The old Stadshoeve, located on the quay van Newport, will be transformed into 42 luxurious apartments for both second residents and residents. With its interesting location you can enjoy the sea, Newport and a fantastic green inner area here. You live close to the coast and still enjoy a cozy city and plenty of privacy.
Close to the charming marina of Newport
Hof ten Yser is located close to the historic lock complex de Ganzepoot, the Newport quay with its numerous restaurants and next to the largest pleasure marina in Northern Europe. Relax among the 2,000 pleasure boats or enjoy the impressive view from the pedestrian and bicycle promenade along the fairway. In addition, you will be on the beach in no time.
Everything around the corner in Newport
- The bakery across the street
- View of the Albert I Monument on the Ganzepoot
- Numerous restaurants and authentic cafes along the quay and the promenade
- Fish mine, numerous shops, fishmongers, the supermarket, the charming marina and the reservoir within walking distance
- With the tram stop around the corner you are immediately at the beach
- Nature reserve the Iron mouth and Veurne or cycling distance
Living in the green
Hof ten Yser is built around a beautiful green courtyard. This way you can relax or have aperitifs in peace. The cars are immediately diverted underground and a spacious bicycle shed is provided just next to the entrance, so you live in a quiet open space. This makes the outside world one with your own living space.
Reduced VAT rate from 21% to 6% possible!
- One-bedroom apartment from € 33O,000
- 2 bedroom apartment + office or guest room from € 427,000
- 2 bedroom apartment from € 438,000