Your privacy is extremely important to us. Therefore, we would like to explain how we process your personal data.
This website may contain links to other websites for which this privacy statement does not apply and for which we cannot be held liable.
Collection and processing of personal data
Your personal data will only be processed if you provide them yourself, in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation. This can be the case when completing a contact form or a survey, or when signing an agreement.
We process your personal data within the framework of the execution of the agreement you signed with us, for general customer and supplier administration, and for marketing purposes. Our employees who process these personal data have also committed to processing them only in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation. Personal data will only be communicated to government authorities to comply with legal obligations.
Newsletters, mailshots and invitations
We are happy to inform you about our activities and projects through newsletters, mailshots and invitations. However, you can unsubscribe at any time. You will find the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of each electronic communication, or you can send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small text files that remember your preferences or navigation behaviour while browsing. They are stored on your own computer or device or forwarded for analysis.
Session cookies allow us to see which parts of the website you have viewed during this visit or what are the optimal settings to view the website. We use this information to provide you with a better service, to supply targeted information and to offer you an optimal user experience. These cookies are automatically deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
It is possible that third-party cookies are placed on our website. The analytics service of this third party keeps track of your preferences or navigation behaviour and may provide us with a report on how visitors use our website. These data are always anonymous. For the cookies of these third parties we refer to the privacy statements of the parties in question on their respective websites. We cannot guarantee the way in which these parties process these data.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of these data by these third parties in the manner and for the purposes described in their privacy statements.
Non-acceptance, deletion or disabling of cookies may result in certain features of this website no longer being accessible or malfunctioning.
Provision to third parties – third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies that are managed or placed by a third party and not by ourselves. Third-party cookies therefore result in certain data being sent to third parties through your visit or through the use of an online service.
Below you will find an overview of these third parties:
- Google Ads and Google Analytics: for more information about how Google uses your data in this context click on this link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites;
- Outbrain: for more information about how Outbrain uses your data in this context click on this link: https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#privacy-policy;
- Facebook: for more information about how Facebook uses your data in this context click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
- Bing Ads (Microsoft): for more information about how Bing Ads uses your data in this context click on this link: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement;
- Hotjar: for more information about how Hotjar uses your data in this context click on this link: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy/;
- Pardot and Salesforce: for more information about how Pardot and Salesforce use your data in this context click on this link: https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/;
- LinkedIn: for more information about how LinkedIn uses your data in this context click on this link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
Right of objection, access, modification and deletion
In addition to the possibility to unsubscribe from our newsletters, mailshots and other invitations (right to object), you also have the right to access your personal data in our possession, to modify them, or even to delete them. You can exercise these rights by e-mailing a request to email@example.com. In order to prevent abuse, you will be asked to identify yourself adequately.
This website has been compiled with the greatest possible care. However, we cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the use of the information provided. No rights can be derived from the contents of this website, such as prices and images, and no claims can be made in any way.
The information on this website is regularly updated and changes can be made at any time without prior notice.
All the images on the website are protected by copyright and may not be used by third parties.
Questions and contact
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.