Business Transformation Manager
We are currently looking for a Business Transformation Manager who will take on multiple projects in our digital transformation journey.
As Business Transformation Manager you will be responsible for the planning, management and implementation of technology projects on time, to budget and agreed quality, working closely with business and technology stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
DEVELOP YOUR CAREER
- Managing project plans and delivery roadmaps, anticipating risks to schedule or budget and continuously optimizing critical paths, while providing appropriate visibility of project status to management and all stakeholders involved.
- Being able to distil the needs of business teams to fully understand all processes involved and clearly define the problem that needs solving.
- Building a bridge between all business teams involved and external parties by clearly defining system requirements and deliverables.
- Utilize excellent communication and collaboration skills to build meaningful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority. Providing transparency and aligning expectations to ensure delivery that will benefit our business.
- Understanding the why of each project and respecting the wider context of your projects within the broader digital transformation at ION.
- Love to work in a fast-paced agile and high demanding environment
- Proven experience working with technology and business change. Please mention all relevant solutions you have experience with.
- Critical thinker who challenges constructively. You set the bar high, both for yourself as for others.
- Known for ownership & self-organisation
- Drive for excellence
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
- Growing with a young company that represents an infectious and entrepreneurial corporate culture
- All the tools to shape your job in the best conditions
- Hypermodern office building with 2 chefs preparing fresh meals
- Flexibility to work from the ION offices in Waregem, Brussels or Antwerp in combination with working from home
- A good dose of team spirit, with more than 130 ambitious and experienced colleagues
- We are open for freelancers