The old Stadshoeve, located on the quay of Newport, will be transformed into 42 luxurious apartments for both second residents and residents. With its interesting location you can enjoy the sea, Nieuwpoort and a fantastic green inner area here. You live close to the coast and still enjoy a cozy city and plenty of privacy.
- 42 apartments spread over 2 buildings
- 1 commercial property
- Underground parking spaces
- Above-ground bicycle shed
- Green courtyard
- Unique courtyard. Hof ten Yser is built around a beautiful courtyard. A unique asset in the center of Nieuwpoort, which makes it easier for you to rent out at a higher price.
- Value-based top location. Hof ten Yser is located in the center of Nieuwpoort, close to the Kaai and harbor channel.
- Real estate on the Belgian coast has undoubtedly gained in popularity during the corona pandemic, as a result of which many Belgians rediscovered the enormous assets of the coast and realized that it is easy to drive up and down to the coast in these times.
- 6% VAT instead of 21% VAT.
- The bakery across the street
- View of the Albert I Monument on the Ganzepoot
- Numerous restaurants and authentic cafes along the Kaai and the promenade
- Fish mine, numerous shops, fishmongers, the supermarket, the charming marina and the reservoir within walking distance
- With the tram stop around the corner you are immediately in Nieuwpoort-Bad and on the beach
- Nature reserve the IJzermonding and Veurne or cycling distance
Would you like to invest in real estate, but do you not feel like finding tenants, monitoring payments or carrying out repairs yourself? ION developed an all-inclusive management and rental service especially for its investors. This way you can have your investment professionally managed without any worries. Thanks to the economies of scale of our projects, you also enjoy an unprecedented competitive rate for this service. Ask your advisor for more information. This service is completely optional.
Enter your details below and receive more information about this project.